RSS Feed
Angus' Blog

Snapshots

July 20, 2014 by amckoy   

1st Snapshot.

We have arrived I walk into the movies, and I can smell a giant wave of popcorn and cold drinks combined together, creating a scrumptious combination. It smelt Delicious!!! As I walked into my movie I could hear through the doors of the other movies the loud booming speakers giving amazing sound, I can’t wait to watch my movie!

2nd Snapshot.

I walked through the car park and all I could hear was the “Slush, Shush Slushy” of the mud. I walked towards the paddock and I could see the beautiful horses munching away on their hay. I went into the shop, and put on my helmet and gumboots. I went out to the paddock and I took one more look at the one of the horses. I could see the long mane hanging over the side of his neck, I softly stroked his neck it was soft as a pillow.

3rd Snapshot.

I step out of the car and I can hear the sound of the ocean and I can smell the salty air. I take my scooter out of my car and I start riding, I feel the ocean air rushing past my head as I scoot along the path faster than I have ever before. I stop to look at the amazing view of the ocean and look at how clean the surf was some people were surfing at their best because that’s how good the surf was. It was Amazing!

2 Comments »

1. lmckoy6 says:

your snapshots are really good in the first one I straight away thought I was at the movies so that was good but next time you should write the titles of each story. Thanks for reading.